With more than 80 years as a market leader in the building materials industry, General Shale
now offers a variety of manufacturing and sales/distribution locations across North America.
Career opportunities with General Shale are as diverse as our product line, ranging from
engineering and sales to accountancy and frontline supervision.
General Shale is committed to a team-oriented work environment and a culture of
promoting great talent from within our organization. Employees enjoy the following benefits:
A variety of health insurance benefits
Diverse career opportunities
Promotions from within
Diversity in locations for employment
General Shale is an equal opportunity employer.
Career Opportunities »
For a list of career opportunities in a specific
department, please select the department from the
Sales Representative - Fort Collins, CO
General Shale, the nation's leading manufacturer of brick, masonry siding and outdoor hardscape products, is seeking a outside Sales Representative for our sales/distribution center in Fort Collins, CO. Successful candidates will call on a market of builders, construction contractors and architects in Northern, CO.
* Developing expert-level product knowledge
* Partnering with and promoting General Shale products to contactor customers.
* Providing "high touch" customer service to create added value
* Maintaining strong customer relationships
* Delivering building material solutions
* Self-motivated individual seeking a career position with the industry's most innovative and leading masonry products company
* 3-5 years of masonry sales experience with a building products background
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related curriculum
* Strong presentation skills
We offer a competitive base salary plus commissions and comprehensive benefits package.
General Shale, Inc., the nation's leading manufacturer of brick and masonry materials, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative for our Upstate (Piedmont), SC sales/distribution center. Successful candidate will interact with customers and staff in a fast-paced sales office, process invoices and bills of lading, ensure accuracy of loads and liaise with outside sales team.
* Excellent PC skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Gaining an in-depth knowledge of General Shale products and installation techniques.
* Associates or Bachelor's degree (or equivalent inside sales/management experience)
Prior masonry/building materials sales background and knowledge of SAP a plus.
Competitive salary, including the potential for commission incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package. To express interest, please send resume including education, experience and salary history to:
General Shale, Inc.
Attn: Alison Kestner
P.O. Box 3547
Johnson City, TN 37602